All our applications are very easy to install and uninstall. To uninstall an application, simply find the application in the Applications folder, select the application icon for uninstallation and press Command+Backspace or use the menu item “Move to Bin”.
Consider uninstalling an application using ActiveDock as an example:
- Open Finder (first icon in the dock)
- Click Applications in the left panel
- Find the program that you want to uninstall (ActiveDock)
- Select the program’s icon
- Press Command+Backspace and confirm that deletion
- or Right click mouse and select Move to Bin